Molitor, Stephen writes:
 > Has anyone had any luck with JDEBug in 2.2.9beta2?  I can't get it to stop
 > at a breakpoint.  I tried it with 2.2.9beta2, at I just tried it again with
 > the latest versions of the .el files from CVS (12:00 pm, October 2, 2001,
 > CST).  I'm using JDK 1.3, Windows NT 4.0, Emacs 20.7.1, eieio 0.16, semantic
 > 1.4beta11, elib 1.0.
 >
 > Here's the output, followed by the contents of the JDEBug buffer.  Thanks.
 >

 > Steve Molitor
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve,

JDEbug works fine for me in JDE 2.2.9beta2. I don'think the problem you are having has
anything to do with the recent changes in JDEbug. JDEbug is requesting the that target
vm set the breakpoints that you have specified. However, the vm is not honoring the
requests for some reason. This can happen, for example, if the vm never loads the
class in which the breakpoint occurs or if the class does not contain the necessary
debug info (e.g., it was compiled with jikes).

- Paul