When I use some of the completion, javadoclookup, find-class-source
functions and the global-classpath contains a .jar file with size zero (or
the .jar file does not exist) jde fails and shows the following stacktrace
in *Messages*.

Error evaluating Lisp result of Java expression evaluation.
  Java expression: jde.util.JdeUtilities.getQualifiedName("Category");.
  Java evaluation result: java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find
the file specified
 at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:110)
 at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:125)
 at jde.util.ClassPathZip.load(ClassPathZip.java:54)
 at jde.util.ClassPathEntry.getClassNames(ClassPathEntry.java:139)
 at jde.util.ProjectClasses.getClassNames(ProjectClasses.java:101)
 at jde.util.JdeUtilities.getQualifiedName(JdeUtilities.java:146)
 at bsh.Reflect.invokeMethod(Reflect.java:320)
 at bsh.Reflect.invokeStaticMethod(Reflect.java:92)
 at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Name.java:682)
 at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(BSHMethodInvocation.java:53)
 at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:69)
 at bsh.Interpreter.run(Interpreter.java:411)
 at bsh.Interpreter.main(Interpreter.java:361)
.
condition-case: Error evaluating Java expresson. See *Messages* buffer.

I guess a fix would be to just ignore the thrown exception when
classpathzip.load gets called. (or even more friendly - ignore it and write
it to *Messages* which file it had problems with)

regards
 Max