Hello Paul,

Always ready to help a great and usable project :)

Paul> Max Rydahl Andersen writes:
Paul>  > I've discovered a "oddity" with jde-help-docsets :)
Paul>  >
Paul>  > It seems that the third parameter  which designates the doc-lookup-function
Paul>  > has to be something other than nil, even though it is ignored by the jde
Paul>  > lookup facility when it simply is a "javadoc" type of docset.
Paul>  >
Paul>  > Customise will not let me save manually added docsets which has no function
Paul>  > present
Paul>  > and C-v-w complains about a function definition being nil if I set it
Paul>  > programaticlly.
Paul>  >
Paul>  > My current workaround is just to put in a name of an existing function -
Paul>  > then it works.
Paul>  >
Paul>  > Just so you know :)

Paul> Hey Max,

Paul> Looks like I'm going to have a busy night tonight. Thanks for today's
Paul> many contributions.

Paul> Regards,

Paul> Paul

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]