> Stuff that java-mode does not do which is VERY usefull :)
>
>  * import of a class with a simple keystroke (C-v-z)
>  * lookup java doc for a class or symbol (C-v-w)
>  * lookup java source code for class (C-v-y)
>  * auto-completion (C-v .)

Hey, some of those *are* pretty cool.  Thanks.

I've got #2 and #3 working and they're nifty.  I can't seem to get
imports to work though; I get an error as such:

Invalid function: (macro . #<compiled-function (token streamorbuffer &optional
search-parts search-includes) "...(15)" [search-includes search-parts streamorbuffer
token semantic-find-nonterminal-by-function lambda (tok) eq ((semantic-token-token
tok))] 6 ("c:\\Program
Files\\XEmacs\\xemacs-packages\\lisp\\semantic\\semantic-util.elc" . 14003)>)

I haven't tried to debug this yet.

As for ECB, I'll play with it sometime later... don't feel like downloading
a new version of semantic right now. :)

scott