--- Paul Kinnucan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I plan to remove it soon. I don't understand why people insist
> on including spaces in paths. They're totally unnecessary and
> can create confusion for machines and people alike.

...and are not supported by the Java Language Specification.
You can't create a package or a class with a space in its
name, so that means the only possible place you can have
spaces is in parent directories to your project root.

We do need to support spaces in the CLASSPATH (third-party
libraries and all that), but I'd rather not see a lot of
effort going into making JDEE support this when the
workaround is simply to work in a directory other than
"C:\Program Files" and
"C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My Documents"

greg_fenton.

=====
Greg Fenton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]