From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 July 2002 22:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: J2EE/JBoss

Does anyone know of or is anyone interested in there being J2EE (ie EJB)
support in JDEE?  I am told by the O'Reilly book I'm learning EJB with that
IDEs do things like creating ejb-jar.xml (or whatever it is) files etc -- In
Jbuilder Personal that whole section is greyed out, it says that it is a
JBuilder Enterprise feature-

now that O'Reilly is supporting JBOSS this seems like a worthy thing for
JDEE to do -a case for Open Source!

If it doesn't exist yet I'd be interested in trying to work on it, I've been
through the emacs-lisp tutorial and done a bit of coding.....

John Holland

--
I made a killing on Wall Street a few years ago...I shot my