From: Jesper Nordenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 4:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ECB 1.80

ECB, Emacs Code Browser, version 1.80 is now available at:

http://home.swipnet.se/mayhem/ecb.html

This release contains many new features and some bug fixes. ECB now requires semantic 1.4 and EIEIO 0.17, no beta versions.

ECB is a source code browser that displays directories, source files, methods and variables that can be navigated using the mouse (and keyboard). It supports parsing of Java, C, C++ and Elisp source code. It is completely written in Emacs Lisp and uses semantic to parse source files.

Contributions, suggestions and bug reports are welcome!  Please send them to the public mailing list: