Well, I've found some more info on this error. emacs-wiki defines a
line-beginning-position function with 1 optional argument, and jde-bug
defines a function with the same name but no arguments.

In emacs-wiki.el:

(unless (fboundp 'line-beginning-position)
  (defsubst line-beginning-position (&optional N)
    (save-excursion (beginning-of-line N) (point))))

In jde-bug.el:

(when jde-xemacsp
  (defun line-beginning-position ()
    (point-at-bol))
  (defun line-end-position ()
    (point-at-eol)))

How can I solve this conflict? Thanks for any help.

--
[]'s
Daniel Serodio