I just checked my JDEE installation script for
compatibility with existing last version (2.3.0).

Looks like it works well, I just upgraded and ran
my environment. Previous script version should also
be good.

So If you are not very familiar with make files,
emacs compilation and don't want too look
for all necessary libraries use this script
for upgrading your JDEE installation as well as
installing JDEE on fresh emacs system.

It requires only bash shell (tested on cygwin and
Linux RedHat-8.0).
Look in file and set variables according to your
system. The most important are:
SITE_LISP_DIR
DOWNLOAD_CMD

It is available at address:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/wttools/wttools/em
acs-stuff/install-jde.sh?rev=1.3&content-type=application/x-sh
or
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/wttools/wttools/em
acs-stuff/install-jde.sh?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain

regards
Artur Hefczyc
--
Artur Hefczyc                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open Source Developer