>  > Does anyone know about any kind of support
>  > in emacs or even JDEE for RefactorIT?
> I don't plan to provide any support in the JDEE for RefactorIT as it
> is a commercial product. In general I believe commercial vendors
> should themselves provide Emacs support for their commercial
> products. For example, as a service to customers who use Emacs, my
> employer, The MathWorks, Inc., provides, in addition to its own
> proprietary development environment, Emacs support for developing
> programs in M, its proprietary technical computing language.
I agree with you absolutly. However there is open source community
license which can be granted for open source project.
Few days ago my project granted this open source license and (wttools)
I started to use it. And this is reason of my investigation for
some support in emacs. So after your suggestion I will look for
emacs support in RefactorIT company.

> It is my hope that the JDEE can provide at least some basic
> support for refactoring. A JDEE contributor, Andy Hyatt, has
> taken a first step by contributing jde-xref, a package that
> generates a cross-reference of method invocations among
> a set of classes. This package is included in beta form
> in the current release. I invite JDEE users to post refactoring
> features that they would like to see in the JDEE as a guideline
> for Andy and myself and other JDEE contributors.
Thanks for this info. I will try to check it out.
Below are my refactoring wishes:
1. Changing class name (and all references).
2. Changing names of any choosen class member - field, method (and all