Hi Paul,

No I did not try this until now. But it does a simple "find /src -name
"*.java" -type f | xargs grep -i -n Expression" only something that I
did anyway from the command line. I have to admit having the file name
in the search buffer is nice though.

> method or variable name. Of course, an intelligent find
> method that differentiates between ClassA.method() and
> ClassB.method() would be better and I hope that the JDEE
> will evantually provide this capability.

Well yes this is more what I was looking for. I like JDE but I kind of
need this feature. All my co workers are already working on InteliJ IDEA
but I don't want to give up emacs so I had to install the shareware tool
xref which does a good job but is of cause not integrated with JDE and
some refactoring stuff takes unbelievably long compared to IDEA.

Sebastian