I'm new to JDE so I'm not sure what a complete problem report is.

Maybe I can ask this way-- what are the steps to configure the comment
header blocks (which I'm assuming are also used for generating javadocs)?

For example, what menu option or configuration setting determines what the
@author tag looks like, or the @version tag, etc?

Are there any windows environment variables I need to create other than HOME
that are needed? I ask because my Unix .emacs file doesn't have any settings
for username or mail-address. So it must be getting these values from
somewhere as they appear correctly whenever I generate a new Class file. I
would think some similar would be needed for the windows version.

Thanks!

Horus

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]