I'm trying to update RemoteEclipse to work with JDEE 2.3.3.  One
thing it needs to do is include certain jars in the classpath for the
beanshell so that it can talk to Eclipse and pull various project
settings down.

In previous versions, all RemoteEclipse did was put advice around
bsh-internal adding to the classpath.  After the refactoring, this
doesn't work (since there isn't a bsh internal).

As a first try, I tried setting jde-global-classpath to include these
jars, but not only didn't bsh listen, it reset the variable to nil.
Very strange.

Anyone have a tip for me?

--
Alan Shutko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - I am the rocks.
It's amazing how long it takes to finish something you're not working on.