I know. :) I said it's nearly what you want. What you do want has been
discussed a lot on this list over the last years, and there seems to be many
ways of doing it, but not yet a final solution. At least not that I can
remember, although I have been away for months at a time and things may have
happened then.

Be that as it may, I think the pattern searching will get you a long way,
even though it is not 100%.

/ Petter