  Petter> Found another little nit to pick. I have a class named
  Petter> "Task", and when I run jde-import-all for that class, I am
  Petter> prompted to import some class named sun.something.Task. I am
  Petter> not enough of an elisp person to see how, but maybe
  Petter> jde-import-all-expand-strip-exclude should exclude the
  Petter> current class as well?

The functions that actually do the import come from JDEE core itself
rather than me. In this case the `jde-import-excluded-packages'
variable should do what you want (exclude sun.* classes).

The current class, and classes in the current package should already
be excluded. If this isn't happening then its a bug but probably not
mine.

Cheers

Phil