From: Milan Zimmermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: flymake / jde-flymake problem

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone using flymake and jde-flymake here. I installed both
following the instaructions in jde-flymake customized variables etc, but when
I try to

M-x flymake-mode

on java file (e.g. MyClass.java)

I get a message:

Opening directoty: Not a directory, path-to-my-class/MyClass.java

I am getting the same message trying to use other flymake commands (such as
flymake-start-syntax-check-for-current-buffer.

Anyone has an idea what could be wrong?

Thanks Milan