From: Suraj Acharya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 9:10 PM
To: Mark D. Hansen
Cc: JDE (E-mail)
Subject: Re: ant build problem

Hi Mark,

Have you tried running the ant command from your shell to see if it
completes sucessfully?
Use the same arguments that emacs is passing to ant:

ant -Dant.home=/usr/share/ant -buildfile
'/home/mhansen/chap5/oneway/build.xml' -emacs  init

Suraj

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:01:29 -0400, Mark D. Hansen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One more thing on this ...
>
> I've read all the posts related to jde-ant-build and can't find this
problem.  My problem is NOT related to the \' delimiter around the
buildfile.

> Thanks for any possible help / ideas.
>
> -- Mark

new to JDE and don't understand elisp particularly well.