Hello,

I had some break in Java development under emacs+JDEE.
Now I am back but some things has been changed and I can't
find answer to my problem anywhere.

One of features I am sure it worked for me about one year
ago was autocompletion of package name when
jde-gen-class-buffer was called.
Now it doesn't work for me and I can't find any solution to this.

Do you have any hints?

I use the latest JDEE-2.3.4beta6 with emacs 21.3.50.1
on Gentoo Linux with latest cedet and bsh.

By the way, my install-jde.sh script is updated - installs
the latest jdee and required packages. It should be available
at following address:
http://wttools.sourceforge.net/emacs-stuff/package.html#install-jdee

Give at least 24 hours to SourceForge to make sure the latest
version is available through WWW interface or use anonymous
CVS access to download file.

Artur
--
Free (as in Freedom) software