I searched for jdee plugins on google and couldn't find anything other than jde-usages. Are you aware of any more plugins into jdee which support java developing?

Thanks,
Dominik

Paul Kinnucan wrote:
Raul Acevedo writes:
> On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 16:15 +0100, Dominik Dahlem wrote:
> > > I'm testing the xref functionality on a small codebase. In my most > > simple example, I would like to display the call tree of a private > > method in a class. Also, jde-xref-first-caller results in a message "No > > more calls" in my minibuffer. I verified the xrefdb and found out that > > all *-caller files just contain "()". I suppose this is the reason, why > > I can not navigate through call-trees since the information could not be > > properly generated. Find below my prj.el file. Am I missing something?
> > Rather than help you with jde-xref, I'd recommend trying the usages
> plugin, which works much better and provides extra functionality. Check
> it out at http://jde-usages.sourceforge.net.
> > Are there plans to integrate the usages plugin as a replacement for jde-
> xref? I don't know any advantages jde-xref has over the plugin.

If there are no objections, I will do this.

Paul

-- Dominik Dahlem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ------------------------------------------------------- Trinity College Dublin Department of Computer Science, Dublin 2, Ireland

tel: (+353) 1-608 1539
fax: (+353) 1-677 2204