Dear JDEE Developers,

On my machine with jde 2.3.3 (with bsh 1.3.0) and jde 2.3.4beta5 (with
built-in bsh), with j2sdk 1.5.0 (5.0) or j2sdk 1.4.2_05, with emacs
21.3.1 on a debian sid machine deterministically the following error
happens:

I call jde-build (jde-build-function is jde-ant-build) with a
build.xml like that:
<project name="vtlmaster" default="reload">
    <target name="reload">
        <get src="http://www.debian.org/"; dest="/dev/null"/>
    </target>
</project>

The build successfully happens, the compilation window closes and
after 2-6 seconds the bsh shell abort with exit code 129.  If I want
to recompile the project, it can, but only with a new bsh (have to
wait a lot).  That new bsh also dies after 2-6 seconds.

I probed exec'cing wget from the reload target, but with that
configuration it also dies.

Any ideas about whats happening?

If I forgot to mention something important, please ask!

Thanks for your help,
Gergely

PS: tried with the newest and with the 1.4 Ant.