Hi,

IMHO you should contact alex schroeder ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you want some improvements, specific functions on EmacsWiki, or even
starting JDEE own's wiki.

He will  most likely be (very) helpfull.

Pierre
(on a second thought, I put him on CC to this mail ;-))

Paul Kinnucan wrote:

Hi,

I think a Wiki page is a good idea. I'm not sure, however, that EmacsWiki
is the best host for JDEEWiki. I want to give it some thought. If we
decide that EmacsWiki is the best place, we will need to clean up
and reorganize the existing page. I would put a link from the JDEE
website to the JDEE Wiki page at EmacsWiki.

Paul