I'd posted some code to allow wildcards in jde-global-classpath and
jde-sourcepath to the list some time
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.jdee/3863/match=wildcards

I have a page on the emacs wiki with the same code, with minor updates so
that it works on the latest jde release.

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/SurajAcharya#WildcardsInPaths

Suraj