From: Jens Langner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 8:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JDEV] .. jabberim and file-transfer ..

Again me,
and again I am wondering about some things about the new release of
JabberIM.
I tried the file-transfer and recognized that JabberIM is exchanging the
files between two jabber-clients via the server http://files.jabber.com/
Of course this is working, but I wondered about the security if I want to
use this feature from within a company and transfer important documents,
because it is possible for everyone, if he/she knows the correct link to
download the file if the transfer is still going on or if the receiver is
pending with accepting the transfer.
I found no possibility to modify the file-server for this.
Has anyone a idea about this or how I can change this behaviour ??
thx,
jens