>>> I suggest if we as an industry are going to back anything we back SOAP
>>> and XML and let .NET .DIE
>>

>> Wow, I can honestly say I've never heard such an ignorant statement in
>> my life.  Let me put the statement in perspective for people who are not up
>> to par with .NET..
>>
>> "I suggest if we as an industry are going to back anything we back small
>> peices of wood made so we can pick our teeth, and LET TOOTHPICKS DIE.."
>>
>> Shesh..
>>

> Shouldn't that be "sheesh"? Or is that "shush"???
>
> Oh, and I don't use toothpicks... any chance of letting us in on how you see
> .NET, SOAP and Jabber developing - sorry to be so slow -:)

Heh, just my 2c... the initial posting was enthusiastic and hollow.
give us an example.  else we cant tell an insightful comment from the
new age of propaganda: 'spamming good technology mail groups'.  Sorry
for the conspiricy theory: i've no doubt .NET will be great else MS
wouldn't back it so hard.  but tell us why.