Hi,

       I have tried for zero knowledge authentication by using a client developed by me but it doesnt worked anway since when i was sending the hash value of my password it was not giving any message back to me either error or result. So i will be really grateful if anybody can tell if there is any client or is there any code available that supports Zero Knowledge Authentication.

thanks

girish

******Work like you don't need the money,Love like
 you've never been hurt and Dance like you do when
 nobody's watching.*******
Luvs

Girish

Do You Yahoo!?