I've already got a list of users for email and I would like to make jabber
available to them using the same usernames/passwords.  Currently I'm
authenticating them using kerberos and that works fine as long as they
are registered with the jabber server as well.  I would like to allow
the users to be able to just sign on and be automatically registered.
 I'm using the xdb_sql modules to store the registration info except
for the password.  So the only reason I need the password is for the
kerberos check and then I could probably bypass all of the jabber authentication.
 I have since noticed that each sign-on goes through authreg twice with
the password only available on the second pass.  I'm thinking I could
check it then but it fails on the first pass.  So maybe I can set the
flag in the packet so that it could make it to the second pass.  Does
that make sense?

Thanks

Tony