I'm develping a jabber client with jabbercom. Everything went well till I download the
latest jabbercom source code from CVS  several days ago. All the double-byte
characters( Simplified Chinese) are changed unrecognizable. After looking into the
source code, I found  the UTF8 encoding/decoding function rewriten. The original
FUNCTION is StrToUTF8, and now that's  WideStringToUTF8 .The problem is that their
encoded string are not same:(
I'm developing a oracle XDB module to connect to my company's database also. Because
the information stored in database are not UTF8 encoded, I've transferd UTF8
encoding/decoding function into C in my program, so it can't work correctly now.
Could anyone give me some suggestion about this? It's obvious that the old and new
version can't be both correct...
Thanks in advance!

Regards

Alan.Tan