> I'm writing a Jabber client and I have a little question...
> Is there a way to be online, to be notify about new incoming "message" entities but
>to delay their reception (they are kept by the server) ?

> For instance, lets suppose I am chating with somebody and I don't want any other
>message to disturb our conversation. So I would send a kind of filter to the server
>to delay these messages (except
> those from who I am talking with) until I get unbusy and cancel this filter. Does
>that make sense?

> Thanks.

This seems to be the sort of thing that would be best done at the
client level, the client would receive the messages but not present
them to the user until the users state changes.

Thomas Parslow (PatRat) ICQ #:26359483
Rat Software
http://www.rat-software.com/
Please leave quoted text in place when replying