On 21 Aug 2001 00:33:28 -0100, Bart Verwilst wrote:
> On Monday 20 August 2001 20:54, you wrote:
> ||  I wrote a USING file for the jabbertest tools available via CVS or the
> ||  binary distributions. I've had a number of personal emails wondering how
> ||  best to use the tools, so I hope this helps.
> ||  Also, anyone know why SourceForge funks up my tar.gz files? I upload as
> ||  a tar.gz, but after a download the files won't uncompress with gunzip.
> ||  Rather, I have to do a simple untar:
> ||  tar xvfz ... FAILS
>
> try tar -xvzf

Then why would it work _BEFORE_ I posted it to sf.net? Anyway, someone
else let me know that Mozilla unarchives a tar file for some odd reason.
That was the reason. Thanks.

Regards, Dustin

> ||  tar xvf  ... WORKS
> ||  Wierd.
> ||  Regards, Dustin
>
> Bart

Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams