On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 10:51:26AM -0500, Dustin Puryear wrote:
> > I want to know ..is there any tools from which I can
> > extract below :
> > 1> no. of users connected  to jabber server
> > 2> Time & Date of Login  etc.....
>
> How did I get pulled into this? :) Anyway, when running jabberd in debug
> mode I know it will show you the number of connected users. Also, you
> could write a script to watch the jabberd log files since they are
> pretty darn detailed for this stuff.

the record.log file shows this sort of stuff too, e.g.

20010829T14:53:25 [EMAIL PROTECTED] login ok 217.228.41.186 winjab
and I think I already posted something on getting the online
users with an info/query request (as admin).

dj
(breaking his rule of blurting in before he's caught up with the
list)