I have an almost-working set of mods to the JECL library to make it work on
win32.  This should let a lot of stuff run as external components on
win32...  Two main classes left to go, waiting for some info from DizzyD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Puryear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 3:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JDEV] do we have jabberserver for windows

And there is the always-ready-to-roll Cygwin solution to this type of
problem. Has anyone tested jabberd under Cygwin?

Regards, Dustin

On 29 Aug 2001 14:02:27 -0500, Matt Diez wrote:
> I want to say the JabCast kids have a commercial version for Windows.
> And the cats at Tipic also have one.
>
> I think just http://www.jabcast.com and http://www.tipic.com
>
> Of course, I think these will be out in mid-September
>

> Matthew D. Diez
> Systems Engineer
> Vedalabs, Inc.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dustin Puryear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams