In an effort to generate some debate, and give people some ideas when
designing Jabber clients, I have put together a brief tutorial document
which is up on my site.

http://aurora.gen.nz/jabber_design/

Can I ask some people who are more familiar with the Jabber protocol to take
5 minutes and read though it to make sure I am not advocating anything that
is impossible with the current Jabber spec, or if there is anything too
obvious that I haven't included.

Also, it's something of a first draft, so if anyone has good ideas to add,
or things that they think should really be changed, please let me know.
Feedback to the jdev list or direct email is fine.

The document is intended as an illustrated guide to GUI design, and doesn't
contain any programming specific details.

Can someone also tell me how I can get a link added to the docs section on
jabber.org?

Thanks,

Michael.