From: Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [jadmin] Help on developing server side module.

Unfortunately we really don't have any documentation yet on writing
server-side components, everything so far has been geared to writing
Jabber clients. What language do you want to write this in?

BTW, there is a special list for Jabber developers, I think that's
probably the best place to discuss this:

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
email/jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]