Hi

  I compiles and ran xdb_sql in the jabber server with
mysql as the back end. I encountered this

  After installing xdb_sql ,when a new user registers
with the server the server is responding with a
message saying the "user already exists" irrespective
of the uniqueness of the username. username.xml is
written to the spool directory . Subsequently when the
same user name is used to log on to the server , the
server is accepting it as an ordinary user who has an
account with the server.

 Thanks in advance to any body who can throw some
light on this.

 my email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  bye