Does anybody sucessfully used HTTP proxy in Jabber client ?
I know 2 methods of using HTTP proxy for jabber client:

1) with method CONNECT - it works fine, but this method is not commonly used
on all proxies and often disabled.
2) with method PUT using jabber server 1.4.1 buildin hack for this.

I want to use second method. But it DOES NOT work for me.
Examples in article http://www.jabber.org/?oid=971 does not work. First of
all, there is missing parameter Content-Length which is required by squid
proxy. If i add this parametr with lenght of first packet data, I receive
first xml answer from server, but then nothing happens. Connection is
openned, I can write data, but nothing get back. Connection: Keep-alive does
nothing.

Can anybody help me with PUT method proxying of jabber ? Some example of
what to send with proxy connection?

        Thanx
                McLEI