--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

It uses the old libjabber (might still be in cvs). jpoll itself is not
the newest. I'll see about getting my CCM released shortly.

--temas

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 06:37:52PM -0600, Brad wrote:
> I'm a bit baffled. I'm trying to build jpolld and the Makefile can't fin=
d jabber-config. I figured out the libxode-config without too much problem=
, but I can't even find the jabber-config file anywhere. Should this file =
exist somewhere? If not, what are the --ldflags and --libs options I shoul=
d be using since this is all it's being used for.