I'm running AIM-T 0.9.23 and it doesn't appear to
import buddy list contacts from AIM.  Is it supposed
to?  If not, why not?  Does a newer version import?
MSN-T seems to.  GAIM imports your buddy list and AFAIK
it's based on libfaim as well.  It seems it would be
relatively trivial to add that import process into AIM-
T.  Or not.  What do I know.  ;-)

I just know I have 160 buddies on my AIM buddy list and
would like to avoid adding those to my roster
manually!  I suppose I could write something to parse
AIM's persisted buddy list and throw it in Jabber's XML
format and add that to my user.xml, but that's just not
a very sexy solution.

JD
Software Engineering Consultant
(that means I'm lazy)