<snip>

> A benifits of the socket redirector apporach is that it should be a very
> simple program to setup and run. Very little or no configuration.  Lets
> get one that can be run on unix, or windows or anything.  Think of them
> as throwaways, they block one machine, we bring up three more.  I think
> we want to use the "SETI" online model.  Make it trivial to get on
> 1000's of machines.

<snip>

> Rashad

That sounds like a major security problem to me, any one of those
redirectors would be able to snoop traffic and pick out passwords (I
think passwords are sent plain text in AIM/ICQ, is that correct?)

Thomas Parslow (PatRat) ICQ #:26359483
Rat Software
http://www.rat-software.com/
Please leave quoted text in place when replying