On 1/18/02 10:42 AM, "Frédérique Pinson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> So from what I
>> understand, we're going to be creating the next generation protocols then
>> documenting...  I'd be interested in discussing it further though.
>
> me too. In the standard jig ? or is there a doc-jig ?
> I know there is a dev-doc list, too...

I hang out on both.  The standards jig is seeing new life right now.  The
doc JIG is mostly dormant... I'm assuming because we decided not to document
anything existing but instead wait for the next gen Jabber standards to
document.  So I assume your best bet is to hang out on the standards jig
right now, and get ready to move to the docs jig when the standards get
settled...

-iain