sorry about the late reply to this last message.
I guess the question about the db2 data storage format might have to
goto a db2 newsgroup michel.

Aslo since your problems have been solved, appreciate if you could spend
a few minutes to send the solution to the list as well. That way anyone
else who runs into similar problems will be able to find the answer
quickly from the archives.

thanx. and all the best for your college project.

Michel Oosterbeek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I managed to get xdb_sql up and running now (thanks for all the help! :o)) ,
> but now a second problem has occured:
>
> When offline storage of a message occurs, I get an error-message telling me
> that there's something wrong with the format of the date. In other words, my
> DB2-database does not understand the format jabber wants to store.
>
> Is there an easy way to adjust this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michel Oosterbeek

Raditha Dissanayake