Title: Mensaje
also interested...
-----Mensaje original-----
De: Eddie Conner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Martes, 12 de Marzo de 2002 05:53 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [JDEV] MSN Transport - xdb_sql source code?

Hello,

I am also interested in the MSN transport code fix for xdb_sql. Would it be possible to send the code to me?

Thanks,

Eddie

We are running a version of the MSN transport here that works with xdb_sql. If you'd like to run it I can email a tarball to you, but it won't be easy to set up. There are quite a few things you have to do to xdb_sql before it will work with it. You'll have to add a table to your mySQL db, add query definitions to the xdb_sql.xml file and there was a bug in xdb_sql that prevented the msn transport from working correctly with it that we fixed. I don't know if this bug has been fixed in the newest version of xdb_sql or not. The bug was due to the fact that the msn transport sends values to xdb as attributes of an xml tag instead of as children tags I think. It may have been the other way around. This functionality was broken in version 1.1 of xdb_sql, if it was fixed I'm sure the maintainer will chime in. If it hasn't been fixed I need to send him our fix. If you want to give it a shot let me know. Just realize that it will be pretty complicated. =20 Jason Reineri