J just wanted to connect to webjab surfing to www.webjab.com and when I try to connect
to the jabber.org server with my username and password I receive the message "can't
connect to the server" and when I try to connect a second time (action/sign in), I
have the message "logging in" but nothing happens ???

When I run the same client installed on my computer I have the same pb ???

Thanks a lot.
mevely