Given the state of the SIMPLE protocols (at least as far as I witnessed at
the IETF meeting a few weeks ago), I'd say there could not be any working
SIMPLE services. And I have not heard of any. It'll probably be a few
months at least before anything is deployed, but I'd be curious to know if
anyone has heard about working implementations.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
email+jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]