fre 2002-04-05 klockan 19.51 skrev Thomas Muldowney:
> We merged it into the jabberd tree a while ago.  I think an old version
> still exists in CVS, but you're better off creating your own or finding
> someone elses probably =)

Hi!

I'm currently working on a C jabber library which uses glib for object
system and signal handling. It's not finished yet and I will announce it
as soon as I have something which works more than the current does.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/