Hello,

Please forgive me for posting, but I am in the need of a
developer/consultant to work on a project on which we will use Jabber or the
JCP as a messenging layer to communicate between a backend server system
(which in turn will dish out information and retrieve information to/from an
Oracle Database) and a small lightweight client.  The purpose is not to use
instant messaging but to control the client with small burst of information
and have information sent back to the "farm" for processing.

I need to discuss components and possible contract to help us develop a
particular application and its backend based on Jabber and its inner
workings.

I will be posting another e-mail shortly (probably tomorrow) which will go
into a little more detail as well.

If anyone here is interested in speaking further and getting more detail,
please feel free to call or e-mail me directly or just reply here as I check
the archives daily.

Thank you,

Jeff Hummel
FullTilt Solutions, Inc.