Thanks for creating (and adding me to) the list.  However, I don't plan
to continue the discussion (for reasons that I posted to both JDEV and
Standards-jig) - and since I appear to be the only one arguing for an
XML-correct approach, I would imagine the discussion won't go on much
longer now.

Dave Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>