Hi,

I want to write an application using Jabber where most users would use
the system once and never use it again. It seems a bit silly to create
a new account for each of these users as they use the system... Is
there some way to set up guest access to a Jabber server? I was
thinking of maybe logging in with the same JID but different
resources but then there would be a problem because the
username/password for that account would have to be contained in the
client program and eventually someone would extract it and use it to
cause problems. Is there a way to disable changes to an account?

I'd like to do as little modification to the server as possible (I was
hoping I could find a way of doing it without modifying in the server
at all)

Thomas Parslow (PatRat)
E-Mail/Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 26359483