The components list wouldn't be intended to become a high-bandwidth list.
The primary reason for its existance is for component developers to
bounce ideas off each other, and if no component developers have ideas
to bounce at any given moment, the list _should_ be relatively dead.
The last thing anybody needs is _another_ high-traffic list :-(

 - Dave