rbjab uses HTML.

It will be released publicly in a few months when it's bug-free and
distributeable, in some form of open-source license (It's almost all done,
and I'll be using it really soon, but then I have to make it open for
everyone's use, which I couldn't do right away because I needed it to work
ASAP, as a dev tool for Re:Birth - a Role Playing Game.) Ideally, it needs
PHP and mySQL to work, and the site, or another computer, must have Python
installed. I am underway of making an online community of people willing to
host this HTML service.

I'll describe rbjab in full on this mailing list when I'm finished coding it.
And I'll create my own JDEV thread at that time (as well as post the client
on jabbercentral).

-Kriggs