Hi,
please make sure that you are defining a v2 query. Otherwise you have to
write your own function to verify it. However the error you are seeing
is most likely to be caused by invalid xml. Please try opening your
xdb_sql.xml file in a browser or xml editor to figure out where the
error is.

Perhaps i  should also mention that msn transport does not work out of
the box with xdb_sql